Events

Dive schedule for June !

Hi Everyone !!!
I would like to present our dive schedule for June 2018
03.06.2018 Sunday - dive in Tramore
05.06.2018 Tuesday NAC - start OWD course
09-10.06 - the diving weekend in Dublin
16-17.06 - the diving weekend in Connemara
23-24.06 - dive trip to Dingle
We will conduct OWD and AOWD training dives during weekends in Dublin and Connemara, so I am asking all interested students to specify the dates that suit you.
For more information please contact Pawel 0872529498

Bornero !

We have just returned from Borneo . We have managed to do 16 dives around Sipadan , Mabul , Kapalai , Goya and Sapi Islands . We also visited many turist attractions of Borneo , such as : White Water Rafting Pads River , The Klias River to search for Proboscis monkey , Mari Mari cultular village , Mt Kinabalu and many more ,and we spend one day in Kuala Lumpur .
We have a hundreds of photos but we present below a few .

Thailand  and Cambodia

Hi All !!!

We would like to invite you to a diving trip to Thailand and Cambodia. We will spend 6 days in Koh Tao including 5 diving days and 3 days in Siem Reap. The cost of accommodation and 10 dives package is 580 Euro. Dates of stay: from 14th of September to 23th of September 2018.

First dive in 2108

First dive in 2108 - Sunday 07 January
Because of strong wind, we will organize the first dive in Portroe Quarry or Owel Lough Mullingar. We will make a decision jointly on Saturday.

2018 Trips !!!

Hi Everyone !!!
We would like to present some of our dive trips proposals in the coming year. As usual, we have chosen three new destinations for foreign diving trips.
January/February - Borneo
May - Cyprus
September - Thailand and Cambodia
The trip to Borneo is fully booked but we still have a few spaces for Cyprus. If you want to join us and dive on famous Zenobia wreck please contact me ASAP.
We also invite you to Thailand and Cambodia in September. We will dive in Koh Tao and visit many places in Cambodia - more details soon,
We want to welcome 2018 diving this Saturday or Sunday. We will check weather condition and make a decision on Thursday.